EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Good morning, everyone! Well expect a Windy Wednesday.💨💨💨
We are looking at a Wind Advisory from noon until 9pm.
Winds throughout the morning will be a bit calmer at 15-25mph and picking up to 25-35mph in the afternoon, gusts up to 40mph.
Thankfully, winds will clear out tomorrow, however, we are expecting plenty of rain for your Mother’s Day weekend!
Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone!
- Ysleta ISD names 2 new principals for 2023-24 school year
- Your Old Fashioned won’t be the same in Wisconsin: Here’s why
- Man dies during honeymoon in Hawaii, thief steals backpack and rental car during resuscitation attempts
- ‘Our goal is to spread literature’: Florida couple sells banned books at new book store
- ‘I’m concerned’: Giant sinkhole in Florida neighborhood prompts shutdown of residential street
- Theodore ‘Ted’ Kaczynski, the ‘Unabomber,’ dies in federal prison