EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Good morning, everyone! Happy windy Wednesday!
Yes, unfortunately a very windy day ahead! Expect winds at 20-30mph, gusts possibly up to 40mph.💨💨💨
Tomorrow those winds will continue but thankfully not as strong.
However, expect a beautiful weekend! We have been getting very lucky these past couple of weekends, we will see some warm weather and calm conditions.☀️
Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone!
- Carlos Contreras helps Sam Houston State win WAC Baseball Tournament
- Chihuahuas drop series finale to Aces, 15-6
- No deal on top property tax relief priority as session enters final day
- Partial building collapse in Davenport, Iowa
- Talk to teens about the 100 deadliest days of the driving year
- Hot, breezy Memorial Day; Gusty winds Wednesday; T-Storms return by next Sunday — Your 9-Day Forecast