EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Good morning, everyone! Happy Wednesday!
We got to see severe weather yesterday, just as promised. We got to see hail, lightning, rain and even downed trees from those winds yesterday!☔️⛈️
Here is a look at those peak gusts yesterday and pictures from our Weather Watchers down below!
Thankfully we are looking at the calm after this storm now!☀️
High of 93 degrees today, prepare for a hot & humid afternoon. Still tracking slight rain chances today in those far east counties.
As of now, we are expecting our first 100-degree mark of the year next Wednesday.
- Mickey Spagnola: Keys to Sunday’s game- October 1, 2023
- Student loan payments are back after three years: What to know
- Registration opens for Angel Tree program to help those in need during holidays
- Which movies were filmed in Texas?
- TxDOT road closures in El Paso area for week of Oct. 1
- 5 options if you’re crushed by student loan and credit card debt