EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – We’ll continue to see above average temperatures on Sunday with some breezy conditions, but stronger winds will move in with a system on Monday.
You can expect a pleasant Sunday with a high of 84 degrees in El Paso and 82 in Las Cruces.
Overnight lows will be in upper 40s and lower 50s.
We will continue to experience breezy conditions on Sunday with winds reaching up to 25 mph.
A system will bring stronger winds to the borderland on Monday, with winds from 20 to 30mph and gusts up to 40 mph.
Temperatures will still be above average on Monday, but will cool down on Tuesday to upper 60s.
Winds will be a bit stronger on Tuesday with gusts around 45 mph.
Expect blowing dust both Monday and Tuesday.
We will be back to temperatures in the 70s on Wednesday and continue to be warm until the end of next week.
For local and breaking news, sports, weather alerts, video and more, download the FREE KTSM 9 News App from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store
- FDA to require prescriptions for livestock antibiotics, aiming to stop drug-resistant bacteria
- Bored people killed off the Dodo Bird; now a Texas company is hoping to bring it back
- Riverside football star Angel ‘Speedy’ Munoz commits to New Mexico State
- Padilla: $300 million allocated in U.S. budget to keep sewage from Mexico out of California
- Anna Shay, star of Netflix’s ‘Bling Empire,’ dies
- UTEP’s Victor Kibiego set to run at NCAA Track and Field Championships