El Paso and Las Cruces started off the day with left over rain from Tuesday night, cloudy skies and a chilly afternoon.
The cold weather isn’t going anywhere and neither are the rain chances. In fact, rain chances will increase Thursday morning through the afternoon hours.
Our best chances for possible heavy rainfall Thursday in El Paso will be between 10am to 2pm. After that, we will see rain chances slowly decreasing, leading to a dry Friday morning.
Temperatures are expected to warm to the low 60s Friday and mid 60s Saturday.
Our next strong winds event are expected Sunday followed by Tuesday.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- US Supreme Court begins arguments in major voting rights case
- Gov. Abbott to share ‘exciting news’ at 1:30 p.m. press conference Tuesday
- LIVE: FBI chief testifying for the first time since Capitol riot
- Suspect in West El Paso vandalism case captured in East Texas
- Vernon Jordan, civil rights activist, former Clinton advisor, dies at 85