EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Good morning, everyone! Happy Tuesday!
Well we got to see those strong gusts yesterday, expect them to be a lot stronger today!
High Wind Warning was issued at midnight last night, up until 9pm tonight!💨💨💨 Sustained winds will be at 30-40mph and gusts up to 65mph! That is what we consider damaging winds!
Avoid being outdoors as much as possible today, expect plenty of tumbleweeds out on the roads.
Expect a high of 70 degrees, however tomorrow morning expect a very chilly start with a high of 66 degrees.
Have a terrific Tuesday, everyone!☀️
- Here are the senators who voted against the bill to raise the debt ceiling
- Senate approves bill to avert national default, sending it to Biden’s desk
- 2 teens charged in killing of Illinois volleyball coach
- House impeachment managers name attorneys for Paxton trial
- Ricardo Pepi selected to USMNT camp for CONCACAF Nations League
- EP Museum of History celebrates Pride Month with 2 events
- New Mexico State women’s hoops hires James Frey as associate head coach