EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Good morning, everyone! Happy Thursday!
Well get ready for a High Wind Event! Even though we are expecting warm temperatures with a high of 82 degrees, today is not going to be a day to spend time outdoors!
High Wind Warning will take effect at 1pm until 9pm with sustained winds at 30-45mph and gusts up to 65mph!💨💨💨
That is what we consider damaging winds, so make sure you are securing everything outdoors and staying indoors!
Have a great day, everyone!☀️
- Here are the House Republicans who said they will vote against debt ceiling bill
- Capitol Closeout: A look at what happened, and didn’t happen, on top legislative priorities
- Safety tips on how to keep pets safe during hot weather
- First Republican publicly supports ousting McCarthy as Speaker
- Gun battle leaves 10 dead, 4 injured on Mexico’s ‘Highway of Death’
- El Paso County Sheriff’s Office: Individuals arrested on Thursday, May 25