EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Good morning, everyone! Happy Thursday!
Expect much calmer conditions today compared to yesterday’s winds.
Winds will only be 10-15mph and we are also a bit cooler in the morning hours.
Friday is looking beautiful, we will be back in the 90s, however, we are expecting plenty of rain for your Mother’s Day weekend and even into next week so get those umbrellas ready!!☔️
Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone!
- Cloudy truth: Shreveport casinos, smoke-free air, sin taxes, and living in ‘tobacco nation’
- Texas watermelons less sweet this year, weather to blame
- Do federal or state prosecutors get to go first in trying Trump? A law professor untangles the conflict
- Trump says aide to face charges in connection with Mar-a-Lago probe
- US warns of violent crime at popular tourist destination
- Sweltering temperatures in store for the Rio Grande Valley