EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Good morning, everyone! Happy Thursday!
Expect a high of 66 degrees today! Much warmer than yesterday! Also nice, calm winds so get those errands done today before gusts pick up tomorrow for your Friday!
We are not expecting any rain chances for the next 9 days so far!🌂☔️
However, places in the Pacific Northwest like Northern California are going to see some severe weather these next couple of days.
Have a terrific Thursday everyone!
- 2 cats rescued, one firefighter hurt in overnight mobile home fire in Sunland Park
- McDaniel wins reelection as RNC chair in contentious election
- Late El Paso police Chief Allen to be laid to rest with full honors today
- One person injured after roll-over crash in Northeast El Paso
- The Houston Texans are the least popular NFL team on TikTok, study says
- Chiefs’ Mahomes ready for AFC title game