EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — It’s not often that the Borderland gets snow, so when it does, Borderland residents celebrate the snowy offering, even if it’s just a dusting.
KTSM 9 News’ Chief Meteorologist Monica Cortez said that this is the earliest snow ever recorded in El Paso. The previous record was Oct. 28.
We asked residents across the area to send in their snow day pics — here’s a sampling of what we received:
Here are some contributions from the KTSM newsroom:
- COVID-19 Immunity: How long do antibodies last?
- Postcards From Americans: Texas-based project rounds up letters to the President
- Turkey theft brought Thanksgiving Day trouble for small business in East Alabama
- El Paso area home to one of the first Thanksgivings
- NMSU set to open 2020-21 season against NAIA power Arizona Christian