EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Good morning, everyone! Happy Friday!
Well come support the Chihuahuas tonight on their Opening Day!!⚾️⚾️⚾️
High Wind Warning was lifted at 6am, winds will be slightly gusty throughout the morning and lunchtime!💨💨💨
However, thankfully our winds are going to start winding down after 5pm this afternoon, right before the game!
Expect a high of 71 degrees, slightly cooler than yesterday, we will be back in those 80s for your Saturday!
Have a fun weekend, everyone!☀️
- Paul proposes conservative alternative to Biden-McCarthy debt deal
- Dairy Queen searches for biggest fan in Texas
- Chick-fil-A DEI hire sparks calls for boycott
- These states have had the most drownings in recent years
- Missing Tennessee woman spotted at California Walmart, deputy says
- The best ‘Little Mermaid’ merch for the next generation of fans