EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Good morning, everyone! Happy Friday!
Another replica of yesterday!☀️ High of 89 degrees with slightly breezy conditions.
We will see much calmer winds for your Saturday and then comes those storms moving through the Borderland starting on Sunday.☔️
Expect rain chances through Wednesday, expect a hot & humid week, next week!
Have fun weekend, everyone!
- UIL puts referee under investigation for ripping off Whitney ISD students helmet
- Powerball: Winning numbers drawn for the $1.04 billion jackpot
- UTEP and NM State volleyball ready for inaugural CUSA matchup
- Texas woman allegedly fires on ex-boyfriend and companion in Louisiana bar parking lot
- Tony Romo sends shoutout video to Benton, La. youth team
- LA Tech’s Brevin Randle issues apology after head stomp on UTEP’s Steven Hubbard