El Paso is expected to continue to see highs in the 70s, before our next storm system arrives just in time for Valentine’s Day.
The first push of cool air and moisture comes in Friday. Expect very limited rain chances Friday evening and a slight cool down Saturday afternoon.
The next big winter storm system is expected Sunday, Valentine’s Day, where we expect temperatures to drop to the upper 40s, strong winds and possible rain and snow chances.
Here is a preliminary forecast for what to expect this weekend:
Temperatures will drop to the low 40s Monday, before warmer weather takes over Tuesday.
The next system is expected to possibly produce precipitation chances Tuesday and Wednesday of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Third stimulus check: Americans who make more than $80,000 may not get direct payment
- FBI warns against ‘Swatting,’ says Borderland has faced a few incidents
- Mayor and County Judge hold press conference about Texas reopening
- Man with gun prompts lockout of Mesita Elementary
- Newsfeed Now: Voting rights takes center stage on Capitol Hill; Musician helps NASA put a microphone on Mars