EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – El Paso is expecting windy and dusty conditions Wednesday, with calmer conditions Thursday and Friday.
A high pressure system is expected to take over, producing warm afternoon highs Friday and Saturday.
Highs on Saturday are expected to come awfully close to triple digits, before backing off Sunday.
However, a storm system is expecting to bring in windy conditions Saturday through Monday, just in time for Mother’s Day weekend.
Unfortunately, strong winds are expected to pick up dust, which would make outdoor events Saturday and Sunday not ideal.
Winds return Wednesday of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- First responders fight flames and fatigue as Mesquite Heat fire continues
- Landscape worker dies after central Austin bee attack
- CBP has busy week of busts at area ports of entry
- Melendez hits 28th home run, ties Texas single-season record
- New Mexico State tops Utah Valley 17-6, punches ticket to WAC Tournament
- Americas walks off South Grand Prairie, headed to Elite 8 for first time ever