El Paso is expected to see breezy to borderline windy conditions as a cold front moves through our area.
This cold front will knock off a few degrees in the afternoon, but temperatures are still expected to stay in the upper 60s, above average.
Temperatures are expected to stay in the 60s before the second cold front moves in this weekend, dropping afternoon highs to the upper 50s and produce a slight chance for rain Sunday.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Texas has cheapest average gas price in US; El Paso gas prices highest in state
- Canutillo ISD’s Financial Services Department wins award
- VIDEO: TITULARES DE KTSM 9 NEWS CON RUBEN OLAGUE
- EP Locomotive tickets go on sale Friday
- IDEA Horizon Vista hosting free COVID-19 vaccine clinic for children 5 & up