El Paso is expecting a beautiful Saturday followed by a windy Sunday.
A cold front is expected to move through the area starting Sunday, producing strong winds that afternoon and a slight cool down Monday.
Temperatures will quickly rebound to the upper 80s Wednesday, before the next cold front hits Thursday.
This cold front is expected to produce strong winds Thursday and rain chances both Thursday and Friday.
More windy weather is expected just in time for Mother’s Day next weekend.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Locomotive FC set for season opener against NM United on Saturday
- ‘Even taking a shower can be brutal on your body’: Local lupus group helps those diagnosed with auto-immune disease
- BREAKING: SISD superintendent resigning
- Las Cruces police arrest armed man suffering from mental illness near Walmart
- San Diego County’s decision to dedicate $5 million to immigrant defense a win for all, analysts say