El Paso is expected to see strong winds Thursday, as a cold front moves through the area.
Expect 20-30 mph winds during the late morning hours through the early evening hours Thursday.
Temperatures are expected to stay near the 70 degree mark Thursday through Saturday.
A high pressure system will settle over the area this weekend, warming temperatures to the mid 70s Sunday and low 80s Monday.
Back to back wind events expected next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Governor signs historic recreational marijuana bill into law
- EPPD responding to SWAT situation in West El Paso
- El Paso Live bringing hours of fun and non-stop laughter to the borderland
- Airbnb removing 1-night home listings for July 4 weekend to discourage large parties
- Perches Funeral Homes offering an alternative to cremated remains