El Paso saw another storm Friday afternoon, this time, no haboob.
A cold front is expected to produce strong winds Saturday and a bit of a cool down Sunday.
For Mother’s Day, expect breezy conditions with highs in the upper 80s and clear skies.
In fact, temperatures are expected to stay in the upper 80s through much of next week.
We are expecting another storm system to move through the area starting Wednesday night.
This system is expected to produce the possibility of strong storms through Friday.
We will have a better idea of what to expect, in terms of the storm system, as we get closer to this forecast period.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Socorro Independent School District resumes meal service till June 25
- Austin mass shooting: Teen arrested at Killeen area high school is 2nd suspect
- Iowa father, son charged in U.S. Capitol riot: ‘One of the first ones inside’
- Midland man charged with murder after argument with wife turns deadly, unborn baby killed
- Investigator: Arrest made in murder of Hailey Dunn, Texas teen who went missing in 2010