A cold front produced gusty winds Thursday and is expected to drop afternoon highs to the mid 70s Friday.
Winds will persist behind the cold front, producing strong occasional gusts Friday afternoon.
A high pressure system is expected to take over Saturday, warming afternoon highs to the low 80s.
Another cold front will soon begin to track our way, increasing winds Sunday through at least Tuesday of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Disneyland’s Snow White ride under fire over Prince Charming’s ‘non-consensual’ kiss
- Subway franchisee group ‘cannot endorse’ chain’s cheesy new sandwiches
- Mohonasen student steps up to save classmate’s life
- Ribbon cutting for new Valle Bajo Community Center and Library
- Bill punishing cities that ‘defund police’ passes Texas House