Tie down your Christmas decorations as a back-to-back windy conditions are expected this weekend and much of next week.
Several cold fronts are expected, the first one arriving as early as this weekend, producing windy conditions Sunday.
Rain chances are also expected Tuesday as the next storm system moves through.
Temperatures are expected to stay rather warm this weekend, before we slowly begin to cool next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Wintry weather arrives Thursday
- Judge Lizarraga denies allegations of wrongdoing in complaints to State Commission on Judicial Conduct
- Voting bill collapses, Democrats unable to change filibuster
- Jones, Packers set for rematch against 49ers in NFC Divisional Round
- Aggies look to extend 10-game win streak at Sam Houston, improving NCAA Tournament resume