A cold front is expected to move through the Borderland area, dropping overnight lows to the 40s Monday night.
Ahead of the cold front, temperatures are expected to stay seasonal with light winds Tuesday.
Behind the cold front, we expect gusty to breezy conditions Wednesday.
It won’t be until Friday that we expect another, stronger, cold front to move in. This one is expected to produce strong winds and drop afternoon highs to the upper 70s.
As it stands now, we expect a very pleasant weekend.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Kids’ birthday parties may have contributed to COVID-19 spread
- El Paso Animal Services is getting ready to transport hundreds of pets via airplane next week
- Caf concert series to begin at historic property in uptown El Paso
- American Airlines flights canceled: How to check your flight and re-book
- Summer is officially here! Do you measure seasons like astronomers or meteorologists?