Get ready for strong winds Tuesday!
A wind advisory is expected to take effect from 3am to 3pm Tuesday. During this time frame, expect 25-35mph winds and 50 mph gusts.
West siders are expected to primarily be affected, as a backdoor cold front sweeps through the area.
This cold front is expected to drop afternoon highs to the low 80s Tuesday and Wednesday, just in time for the first day of Fall on Wednesday!
Rain chances continue to be extremely limited these next few days.
- UTEP dominates Louisiana Tech 19-3 for 6th win, becomes bowl-eligible for first time since 2014
- Police searching for suspect in East El Paso stabbing
- Border Patrol involved in chase with vehicles packed with migrants, some escape into neighborhood
- A Man Collapses on Lazy Cow Trail
- Gov. Greg Abbott awards $36.4 million to law enforcement