A weak cold front is expected to arrive Saturday into Sunday, producing breezy conditions Saturday, with slightly cooler weather Sunday.
Temperatures are expected to near record highs Monday, as the record high was set in 1982 at 90 degrees.
The next strong cold front is expected Monday afternoon into Tuesday, producing strong winds Tuesday morning and dropping afternoon highs to the upper 70s Tuesday afternoon.
Temperatures are expected to stay in the upper 70s through much of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Potential first freeze of the season next weekend
- EPPD: Pedestrian struck by vehicles in West El Paso dies
- El Paso’s Ruben Torres leads Marlin Bulldogs to State Semifinals
- “You’ll never be the same,” Daniel Villegas opens up on life after 2018 trial
- Rice hits last-second three-pointer as NMSU stuns UTEP, 72-69