EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – A weak cold front is expected to bring windy conditions Tuesday afternoon and drop afternoon highs to the upper 80s.
Temperatures will slowly rebound to the low 90s Wednesday before a high pressure system takes over.
This high pressure system is expected to warm afternoon highs to the triple digits Friday through the beginning of next week.
It looks like summer is arriving a little early with near record highs Friday and Sunday.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- 10 arrested in Oregon ‘Night of Rage’ protest over SCOTUS Roe v. Wade decision
- South Dakota governor says she will ban abortion pills prescribed online
- Trump told Jan. 6 filmmaker he was scared after getting COVID
- Ocasio-Cortez says conservative justices lied under oath, should be impeached
- Man accused of attacking Los Angeles officer with torch during abortion rights protests
- Giving a wedding gift? Here’s how much to spend — plus 4 other etiquette tips