EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – El Paso is expecting to see warm and dry conditions through the end of the workweek as a high pressure system dominates over our area.
A cold front is expected to arrive Saturday into Sunday, dropping afternoon highs and producing rain chances this weekend.
This cold front is expected to spark storm chances Saturday night, with much better rain chances Sunday.
Temperatures are also expected to drop to the upper 60s Monday and Tuesday.
Temperatures will slowly warm Tuesday as rain chances begin to taper off.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- New Mexico State suffers 85-68 loss to UC Irvine to close out Las Vegas Holiday Classic
- Rollover crash along I-10 in West El Paso sends 1 person to hospital
- UTEP handed first loss of season after 63-50 defeat to Sacramento State
- ‘Really overachieved’: Canutillo falls to Abilene Wylie in Texas regional semifinals
- ‘Squid Game’ actor Oh Yeong-su charged with sexual misconduct: reports
- 6 ways to boost your credit card rewards this holiday season