El Paso saw gusts peaking at 45 mph in East El Paso Tuesday afternoon as a cold front moves through the Borderland area.
Temperatures are expected to cool to the low 80s Wednesday, before quickly warming to the upper 80s Thursday.
An upper wave is expected to produce gusty conditions both Thursday and Friday, before calm conditions take over this weekend.
The next cold front is expected next week, potentially dropping afternoon highs to the upper 70s.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- EPPD responding to SWAT situation in West El Paso
- El Paso Live bringing hours of fun and non-stop laughter to the borderland
- Airbnb removing 1-night home listings for July 4 weekend to discourage large parties
- Perches Funeral Homes offering an alternative to cremated remains
- Las Cruces man accused of shooting at ex-girlfriend’s home