EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – A high pressure system is expected to warm the Borderland area to triple digits Wednesday, followed by a cold front.
This cold front is expected to produce cooler temperatures Thursday along with a chance for rain.
Storm chances are expected Thursday afternoon, with linger rain chances going into Friday.
Rain chances in the forecast are very limited and not very promising, but because there is enough energy and moisture over our area, a chance for storms exist.
Temperatures will quickly rebound to the upper 90s Friday through the beginning of next week before triple digits return by mid week next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- The FDA banned Juul. So what’s next?
- 71-year-old is second person to be gored by bison at Yellowstone this week
- Happy hour? You won’t find one in these states
- Governor commits $564 million to border security citing Biden ‘inaction’ on immigration
- Saudi Arabian airman exposes himself multiple times, police say
- Double arrests made; Duo connected to shooting in Central El Paso motel