El Paso is getting ready for a hot and windy Memorial Day weekend.
A high pressure system is expected to see another day of triple digit highs Saturday before windy conditions and partly cloudy skies take over Sunday and Monday.
Winds are expected 20-30 mph Saturday through Monday with seasonal conditions Monday.
The next storm system is expected to arrive Wednesday and Thursday, which could produce heavy rainfall and strong winds both days.
Stay safe and weather with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Man slaps Rudy Giuliani at New York grocery store, police say
- At least 20 dead in South African club; cause not yet known
- Graham: Alito ‘set the right tone’ in Roe ruling by arguing same-sex marriage, contraception not in jeopardy
- Alligator dragged person into pond during fatal South Carolina attack
- California swimmer survives attack by great white shark
- Mom of 2 dies in ‘catastrophic accident’ in Carolina mountains, officials say