El Paso is about to see its first 100 degree mark for the month of July.
This heat won’t last too long as storms are expected to return Sunday.
These storm chances are expected to stick around through Tuesday, as afternoon highs slowly warm to the upper 90s. Stronger storm chances return by the end of next week, with highs in the upper 80s next weekend.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Biles is back! Simone set to return to competition for balance beam final
- El Paso leaders look ahead to Aug. 3 anniversary
- Video shows black bear dragging deer from middle of Pennsylvania road
- Plague-carrying chipmunks prompt closure of areas around Lake Tahoe
- Athlete excited to represent US for karate’s debut in Olympics