El Paso is expected to continue the triple digit high streak, before the next strong cold front is expected to hit the region.
This cold front is expected to drop afternoon highs to the low 90s Sunday and mid to low 80s Monday and Tuesday.
On top of the cool down, we expect to see very promising rain chances Sunday through Tuesday. This could lead to the possibility of flooding Monday and Tuesday of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Police responding to train and pedestrian collision in Lower Valley
- Webster Rivas home run lifts Chihuahuas past Isotopes
- Some Borderland students say they feel safe going back to the classroom
- Without the crowd’s roar, Tokyo Olympians search for spirit
- Humanitarian Respite Center at capacity, asks Border Patrol not to drop off any more migrants