El Paso continues to see dry and warm weather, in fact, we are expecting to warm to the triple digits this weekend.
A high pressure system is expected to take over the region, warming and drying us out for the next few days. This will lead to back to back triple digit highs through the beginning of next week.
A cold front is expected to cool afternoon highs to the low 90s by next week, while triggering storm chances Tuesday through Thursday.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Burges, Chapin, Pebble Hills score big Thursday night wins
- Steady decline in child illnesses across El Paso
- New Mexico COVID-19 update: 725 new cases, totaling 248,075
- Is it safe to get the COVID-19 and flu vaccine at the same time?
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Rain chances to continue through the weekend