El Paso is expected to see strong winds this weekend as a cold front begins to move our way.
Weather conditions are expected to stay calm Friday through Saturday, before a cold front slowly begins to track our way Sunday.
Winds are expected to get a lot strong Tuesday, with much cooler weather Wednesday.
The next stretch of windy weather is expected Friday of next week.
Stay updated and safe with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Johnny Depp-Amber Heard trial live: Kate Moss among rebuttal witnesses for Depp defense
- Countdown to Indy: Interview with veteran driver Ed Carpenter
- Roxy’s Wednesday Forecast: Finally a break from those winds
- What’s happened with gun laws after other mass shootings?
- Here’s the gun control bill NBA’s Steve Kerr called on Senate to pass