El Paso topped out in the low 50s as the cold air filtered into the region from Tuesday’s cold front.
A slow warming trend will kick in as a high pressure system takes over our region. Expect temperatures in the low 60s Thursday and upper 60s Friday.
The next cold front is expected Friday night, producing strong winds. Cooler air will filter in Saturday, dropping temperatures to the low 60s Saturday.
Afternoon highs are expected to top out in the 70s Tuesday, before another cool down takes place during the second half of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- 15 dead when SUV carrying 27 collides with semi-truck in Imperial County
- Will Nostradamus’ predictions come true? CDC offers tips to survive zombie apocalypse just in case
- US Supreme Court justices finish questioning in major voting rights case
- Gov. Abbott to share ‘exciting news’ at 1:30 p.m. press conference Tuesday
- LIVE: FBI chief Christopher Wray testifying for the first time since Capitol riot