El Paso is expecting beautiful weather Tuesday, before a strong cold front begins to move our way.
This cold front is expected to produce rain Wednesday as it begins to push through the region, and breezy to windy conditions Thursday as it sweeps through El Paso.
The winds with the cold air from the cold front are expected to produce a chilly morning for the Thanksgiving Day parade.
Winds are expected to subside Thursday afternoon, but temperatures are not expected to exceed 60 degrees.
Chilly temperatures are expected through Friday, before temperatures slowly warm this coming weekend.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Potential first freeze of the season next weekend
- EPPD: Pedestrian struck by vehicles in West El Paso dies
- El Paso’s Ruben Torres leads Marlin Bulldogs to State Semifinals
- “You’ll never be the same,” Daniel Villegas opens up on life after 2018 trial
- Rice hits last-second three-pointer as NMSU stuns UTEP, 72-69