El Paso is expected to see a big drop in temperatures later this week as a cold front moves in.
This cold front is expected to drop afternoon highs to the upper 40s and overnight lows are expected to drop below freezing.
The next storm system is expected to arrive this weekend, potentially bringing a slight chance of frozen precipitation.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- City Council votes to extend Tommy Gonzalez’s existing contract
- El Paso acknowledges migration crisis, approves emergency ordinance
- US leads international efforts to send more aid to Ukraine
- UTEP, EP Electric taking STEM-related careers to the next level
- Active shooter incidents rose 53 percent last year, FBI says