El Paso is done with tropical moisture, now it’s getting ready for the typical monsoonal moisture to hit this weekend.
Storm chances are expected to rise Friday through the weekend as we see monsoonal moisture return to the area.
This means isolated storms are expected just in time for Friday night football and Saturday night.
Storm chances are expected to back off Sunday, but return Monday, just in time for Labor Day.
Storms are not expected to be widespread, but there is still a chance for rain these next few days, so be prepared.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Forbes ranks NMSU as one of America’s top colleges in 2021
- Gov. Abbott directs Texas DPS to shut down 6 points of entry to fight a massive migrant influx
- A likely cause of Alzheimer’s disease has been discovered in fat-carrying particles
- 8,000 migrants await processing under international bridge in Del Rio, Texas
- El Paso ISD home to all 5 National Merit Scholarship semifinalists