El Paso saw nearly an inch of rain at the airport Thursday afternoon, as a storm flooded much of NE El Paso.
The atmosphere has plenty of moisture and is very unstable, if a storm tries to move through the Sun City, it is expected to produce heavy rainfall, which can lead to flash flooding.
Rain chances continue in the forecast through the weekend and much of next week.
Afternoon highs are expected to warm to the low 90s for the next 9 days.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Modern ‘castle’ in Utah comes with ball pit, slides and a climbing wall
- Mexico’s referendum on trying ex-presidents falls short
- Amusan finishes just off Olympic medal stand in 100 meter hurdles
- Chihuahuas fall on the road in Sugar Land on Sunday, 3-2
- Juarez in Brief: SUV hits quinceanera group, 100 migrants rescued, murder totals for July