El Paso is getting ready to see more storm chances Friday and once again Saturday.
Moisture will retreat to the east Sunday, allowing afternoon highs to reach near triple digit heat.
Expect 100 degrees Monday through much of next week, so make sure to stay hydrated and cool those days.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Multiple emergency units respond to ‘incident’ in Fabens
- Former UTEP star Bryson Williams headed to Texas Tech as graduate transfer
- Studio 9 at 10:30 pm Sunday night
- 6-run 4th inning pushes Chihuahuas to second straight win over Dodgers
- Late Night Storms Possible; Monday Evening Storms; Back to the 90s by Wednesday — Your 9-Day Forecast