El Paso is expected to see the return of storm chances as a storm system begins to track our way.
Afternoon highs are also expected to warm as a high pressure system tries to take over the area.
It won’t be too successful as a low pressure system quickly pushes it out of the way and produces slight chances for rain and slightly cooler weather this weekend.
Other than that, we are expecting pleasant weather these next 9 days.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Protestors disrupt flame lighting for Beijing Winter Games
- Mexico to begin administering COVID-19 shots to minors ahead of border re-opening
- “Boo at the Zoo” returns to El Paso Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Removed Robert E. Lee statue now stands at Texas golf course
- UTEP’s Jadrian Taylor named C-USA Defensive Player of the Week