El Paso is expected to continue to enjoy the dry weather pattern before another round of storms are expected to hit the area this weekend.
Moisture is expected to return this weekend, producing the possibility of strong storms Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon.
Temperatures are forecast to hover near the low 90s for the next 9 days.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Border refugee assistance fund working to help migrants in Juarez
- El Paso officials to begin providing free flu shots to senior citizens
- FBI El Paso Division warns against sextortion schemes
- Forbes ranks NMSU as one of America’s top colleges in 2021
- Gov. Abbott directs Texas DPS to shut down 6 points of entry to fight a massive migrant influx