El Paso is expecting a backdoor cold front overnight, cooling afternoon highs to the low 80s Wednesday, before storm chances increase Thursday and Friday.
These storm chances are mainly for the afternoon/evening hours on both days, but these storms could be strong enough to produce small hail.
We will see gusty and borderline windy conditions this weekend, with much calmer weather next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Vice president Harris talks about voting rights with Texas lawmakers
- Virus relief again available to immigrants, elderly in New Mexico
- Free Father’s Day Celebration concert planned by El Paso Parks
- Protecting yourself against utility scams with El Paso Water
- Child tax credit checks: IRS launches new tool to prevent parents from missing out on payments