El Paso will begin to see an increase in cloud cover Thursday, with the best chances for an isolated storm Friday.
A storm system is moving our way, producing strong winds and thunderstorm chances Friday afternoon.
Winds will prevail through Saturday, before winds slowly wind down Sunday.
If you have plans for Sunday afternoon outdoors, on Mother’s Day, know that we expect 25 mph winds.
Temperatures are expected to top out in the 90s Thursday and Friday, before dipping into the upper 80s this weekend through much of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- George Lopez comedy show coming to El Paso October 9
- ‘It’s actually happening’: Two Kansas City area gymnasts ready to take on Olympic Trials
- Houston drivers rank among the worst in America… Here’s why!
- Dog owner arrested after leaving dog to starve to death
- Japan plans to ease coronavirus state of emergency amid final preparations for Tokyo Olympics