Storms hit part of West El Paso, Canutillo, and Santa Teresa late Tuesday night, and we expect more isolated storms Wednesday.
Storm chances will increase Thursday, before clearing out Friday afternoon.
Highs are expected to stay in the low 100’s before a strong cold front arrives Saturday, producing the possibility of heavy rainfall and a 10° drop Sunday evening.
If heavy rain falls Sunday and Monday as forecast, we could be dealing with minor street flooding in El Paso.
Afternoon highs are expected to drop to the upper 80s Monday, before slowly warming to seasonal by the end of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Police responding to train and pedestrian collision in Lower Valley
- Webster Rivas home run lifts Chihuahuas past Isotopes
- Some Borderland students say they feel safe going back to the classroom
- Without the crowd’s roar, Tokyo Olympians search for spirit
- Humanitarian Respite Center at capacity, asks Border Patrol not to drop off any more migrants