El Paso is expected to slowly warm to the upper 60s/low 70s Friday and Saturday respectively, before the next cold front hits and drops afternoon highs closer to seasonal.
Expect windy conditions Sunday as the cold front moves through.
The next storm system is expected to arrive Tuesday, slowly producing rain chances Wednesday and Thursday of next week.
This means El Paso is expecting a chance for rain Thursday morning, with much cooler weather Thursday afternoon, which happens to be Thanksgiving day!
Chilly conditions are expected both Friday and Saturday of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- El Paso Police identify 3 killed in Wednesday’s Lower Valley crash
- Animal Services awarded $75k PetSmart Charities Grant; Will Support Rescue Efforts
- AAA Texas: El Paso drivers still paying most in state for gas
- EP Locomotive Defenders Eder Borelli, Macauley King Return for 2022 Season
- Where can I watch The Grinch in 2021?