EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – El Paso saw an inch and a half in the last 48 hours and while rain came down Tuesday, not much was registered at the airport.
This wave of tropical moisture will continue to shift east throughout Wednesday morning into the afternoon hours, drying us out for the rest of the workweek.
Rain chances will be limited on Wednesday for the first part of the day, before we see dry conditions Thursday through the weekend.
Temperatures are expected to stay in the 80s Wednesday and warming into the 90s Thursday through much of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- ‘We are devastated’: Helicopter tour shows catastrophic damage after Hurricane Ian
- Dietary supplement recalled over undisclosed erectile dysfunction drug
- Salvation Army prepares portable kitchen for Florida, how you can help
- Ian regains hurricane strength, expected to make landfall in South Carolina Friday
- The Rocky Horror Show returns to El Paso this October
- UTEP breaks fundraising, research, graduation records