Moisture begins to retreat west, while a high pressure system parks towards our east, keeping temperatures in the triple digits and rain chances drop.
We will slowly begin to dry out Friday, which should allow for our triple digit streak to continue for a bit longer. Rain chances begin to increase this weekend, with our best chances for rain Monday.
Temperatures are expected to drop to the mid to low 90s for much of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Texas bill would ban social media for those under 18
- Police search for men who stole 28 catalytic convertors from school buses
- Series of crashes closes part of Bataan Memorial East in Las Cruces
- City of El Paso names 24-year fire veteran as new fire chief
- ‘Unqualified plastic surgeon’ charged in California woman’s death during procedure
- Medical marijuana welcome in Baja California, governor says