El Paso experienced a chilly afternoon Wednesday as a cold front moved through the day before.
A high pressure system will settle over the region, slowly warming us through the Halloween weekend.
As of now, Halloween is expected to be seasonal with afternoon highs in the upper 70s, calm winds and overnight lows expected in the upper 40s.
The next strong cold front is expected Wednesday, as highs could top out in the upper 60s Thursday.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- White House announces diplomatic boycott of Beijing Games, as tension with China grows
- City opens Regional Infusion Center, Expands COVID-19 Testing
- TTUHSC El Paso, UTEP 3D Printing Collaboration nominated for ‘3D Printing for a Better World’ Award
- Lawmakers want unused border wall money to compensate farmers for theft, damages left by migrants
- DOJ sues Texas over redistricting that will ‘deny Black, Latino voters choice’