EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – El Paso is set to start warming back into the 70s and eventually back into the 80s this week.
A high pressure system is expected to take over our area and dry out the region. Additionally, afternoon highs are expected to warm into the mid 70s Thursday and into the 80s Friday.
A cold front is expected to move through the area this weekend, producing strong winds both Saturday and Sunday.
Afternoon highs won’t drop until next week when temperatures cool to 70s degrees Monday and then into the 60s by Tuesday.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Worker finds Las Vegas murder victim’s torso, bleach inside abandoned barrel
- DNC bumps Iowa caucus from presidential primary
- Biden says Walker doesn’t deserve to be in the Senate
- PHOTOS: Semi-truck crashes, hangs from bridge and catches fire
- 4 sailors at Virginia naval center die by apparent suicide in a month