El Paso saw snow, rain and strong winds across the area Tuesday.
Temperatures will plunge below freezing as the cold air from Tuesday’s cold front filters in.
Expect a hard freeze Tuesday night into Wednesday morning, before warming to the low 50s Wednesday afternoon.
Afternoon temperatures will slowly begin to warm to the low 60s Thursday and upper 60s Friday.
Strong winds are expected Friday evening as the next storm system arrives. This system will be associated with a cold front, which is expected to drop afternoon highs to the upper 50s Saturday, with continued windy conditions.
Expect temperatures to top out in the low 70s Tuesday of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- 15 dead when SUV carrying 27 collides with semi-truck near US-Mexico border
- Will Nostradamus’ predictions come true? CDC offers tips to survive zombie apocalypse just in case
- US Supreme Court justices finish questioning in major voting rights case
- Gov. Abbott to share ‘exciting news’ at 1:30 p.m. press conference Tuesday
- LIVE: FBI chief Christopher Wray testifying for the first time since Capitol riot