EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – El Paso is expecting to see a slight “cool down” after registering the first 100-degree temperature of the year Monday.
An upper wave will move through the area, dropping afternoon highs to the mid 90s Tuesday through much of next week with occasional breezy conditions.
The next big wind maker is expected to arrive Friday into Saturday, as a cold front moves through the area.
This is also expected to produce a slight chance for rain Sunday afternoon.
Temperatures are expected to drop to the low 90s Friday, upper 80s Saturday.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Ivan Melendez to attend MLB Draft July 17-19 in Los Angeles
- Chihuahuas out-slug OKC Dodgers, 11-7 on Friday night
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Possible heavy rainfall for the 4th of July
- New-look Aggies working on their game during offseason
- Veteran, through Habitat for Humanity, gets home he’s proud of
- Are you a victim? FBI looking for ‘Cryptoqueen’